- Reach app users can now access one-on-one sessions with wellbeing coaches, nutritionists, and mental health experts for personalized care programs, progress tracking and feedback
- The program also offers high-touch care through chat/calls for instant and ongoing support
- Reach app is available for iPhone and Android users at App Store and Google Play Store respectively
Over the past year and a half, staying at home has become the norm — in fact, it’s the best thing one can do to ensure their own health and safety. But once the initial euphoria of commute-less days and WFH died down, people the world over realized staying confined at home comes with its own challenges — what with the workday spilling into life, increased caregiving and household responsibilities, the stress of social isolation and an uncertain economic future, etc.
“With no end to the pandemic in sight, it looks like work and stay at home are here to stay. To help people cope with the demands of staying indoors and still attend to their physical and mental wellbeing needs, we have recently launched a new expert-driven, customized Home Quarantine Care Program on our wellbeing app, Reach, to help people restore their health,” said Sameer Sinha, Leader, Reach.
The Home Quarantine Care program features an Immunity Booster Program that helps address the wellbeing needs of users who wish to either boost their immunity to protect against any infection or, in the aftermath of any disease, restore their health and immunity for a better quality of life. This program specifically targets Indian adults between the ages of 18-55 years and is the latest addition to the existing programs on Reach — Fitness, Nutrition, Condition Management, Mindfulness, and Mental Wellbeing.
The top two benefits of the program are:
- Immunity enhancement: Users can get personalized guidance from certified dieticians to restore and boost their immunity
- Stress management: The program helps users cope with stress and anxiety and navigate with the demanding times with the help of certified counsellors
Here’s how it works:
- Once a user signs up on the Reach wellbeing app, they can book a session with a certified wellbeing coach/counsellor, nutritionist, and/or mental health expert
- The expert assesses the current health and wellbeing of the user and designs a personalized care plan based on their preferences and needs
- The user gets access to high-touch care through chat/calls with coaches, which helps them get instant answers, active follow-ups, and ongoing supervision
- The coaches and experts also continuously monitor and provide feedback on the user’s progress to help them in their wellbeing journey
On March 11, 2020, the WHO declared the COVID-19 public health outbreak a pandemic. Since then, people across the world have tried everything from vitamin and zinc supplements, medicinal herbs, home remedies, and Ayurveda to boost their immunity and protect against the virus. In fact, according to a study, in the early months of the pandemic, search queries on boosting one’s immunity featured in three of the top “how to” questions people asked online.
Boost your immunity and manage stress effectively with RoundGlass Reach app’s personalized coaching, weekly care plans, and dedicated chat support.
Download the app here:
Google play store: bit.ly/3eUous0
App store: https://apple.co/3i8RTRs
About RoundGlass Reach:
RoundGlass Reach is a wholistic digital wellbeing application whose primary objective is to improve the wellbeing status of its user, regardless of where they are individually placed in their individual wellbeing journeys. RoundGlass Reach has helped over 500,000 users with tools and health trackers to assess their wellbeing through nutrition planning, weight management, fitness training, and chronic care management. In addition, users can avail online doctor consultations and managed their health records, medications, and record various other clinical / health data to monitor and improve their health.
Reach was created by RoundGlass with the aim to revolutionize people’s Wholistic Wellbeing through a combination of technology, world-class expert-driven content, and immersive experiences. We are committed to enabling organizations foster a culture of wellbeing at the workplace.
About RoundGlass: RoundGlass is a global Wholistic Wellbeing company dedicated to empowering and enabling people on their personal wellbeing journey. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: to inspire the power of Wholistic Wellbeing to create a happier, healthier, and more joyful world. We work to achieve this by investing in and developing new technology, sharing knowledge, and focusing on action for the good of the individual, their community, and the wider world.